The Pride Network
The aim of the network is to ensure the Trust recognises and involves staff and volunteers who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans or non-binary (LGBT+) and/or relationship diverse or as an LGBT+ ally.
For the first time in 2018, GOSH had a presence at Pride in London, with 12 marchers. Just one year later, GOSH’s representation in 2019 had grown to 68!
Our Pride Network offers support to our members and the wider organisation in the form of:
- Support of LBGT+ staff and families
- Visibility that our hospital is an LGBT+ friendly environment, which includes our ‘GOSH We’re Proud’ rainbow badge
- Policy advice
- Mentoring, training and education
- Inclusive, varied and publicised events
- Linkages with other forums and groups nationally
- Sharing experience and support
GOSH Pride Network secured Stonewall’s Silver award in 2023 for leading LGBTQ+ inclusive employers.
Members of the Pride Network Executive Team are:
- Standing Chair: April Howard (She/Her)
- Communications Officer: Sarah Terris (She/Her)
- Membership Officer: Samuel Hall (He/Him)
- Events Officer: Rebecca Kingdom-Kruszewski (She/Her)
- Engagement Officer: Francis Yongblah (He/him)
We always welcome feedback – if you have any ideas, would like to be involved, or want further information about the network, please email: email@example.com