- Monday 2pm-4pm
- Tuesday 10am-1pm and 2pm-4pm
- Wednesday 10am-1pm and 2pm-4pm
- Thursday 10am-1pm and 2pm-4pm
- Friday 10am-1pm and 2pm-4pm
All weekends and bank holidays CLOSED
What we provide
- As we are a small team we advise emailing us before coming in.
- We are a walk-in service so during busy times and clinics there may be a wait to see us.
- If you have been issued a new prescription and voucher you can use this here with us or you can take this to any local opticians of your choice.
- We can also accept external Hospital Eye Service Vouchers that are within four months of the issue date. You must email/phone before coming in with an external voucher.
Tel: Please leave a message on 020 7405 9200 Ext-0631
(We aim to get back to you within 3 working days)
Please leave a clear message stating your child’s GOSH number, name, phone number and a brief message.
Please note unfortunately we can only help with glasses queries, other queries will not be dealt with.
Repairs and spares
Under NHS guidelines we can only repair the broken or scratched parts of the most recent NHS spectacles - we do not provide a whole new pair.
Please do not use glue on any parts of the spectacles. If glue is used you may be charged for the repair.
If the glasses get broken, please send them back to us including your child’s full name and GOSH number and return address.
Please send repairs recorded delivery to:
Sight and Sound Building
Great Ormond Street Hospital
GOSH will not provide spare pairs, sunglasses or swimming/sports goggles but they can be brought at a subsidised cost (ranging from £30-£210 depending on prescription).