The week of events is being led by GOSH Arts and the Activity Centre. Patients, siblings and families are invited to take part in an array of events throughout the week. With over a dozen different activities taking place, there’s something from everyone.
Some of this year’s highlights include:
- Monday: Hip Hop dancers Boy Blue Entertainment dancing through the corridors.
- Tuesday: Theatre Peut-Être performing their show Tidy Up, which was developed with staff and families at GOSH.
- Wednesday: the Institute of Imagination in the Activity Centre building an imaginary city.
- Thursday: Corali Dance Company performing Find Your Way, inspired by imagined worlds and landscapes, throughout the hospital.
- Friday: architects Assemble creating a collaborative paper sculpture in the hospital’s main entrance.