Fulfilling our potential
In Spring 2017, we worked with our staff and Council of Governors to refresh the Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) strategy. Together we assessed the issues and opportunities we face, and thought carefully about our vision and future.
Our strategy - Fulfilling Our Potential - was launched later that year.
It reaffirmed our mission to put the ‘child first and always’.
It also updated our vision to better describe what lies at the heart of the work we do at GOSH – to help the sickest children with complex health needs to fulfil their potential.
To turn our vision into a reality we have defined four priorities:
- We will achieve the best possible outcomes through providing the safest, most effective and efficient care
- We will attract and retain the right people and through creating a culture that enables us to learn and thrive
- We will improve children’s lives through research and innovation
- We will transform care and the way we provide it through harnessing technology
These in turn were underpinned by four enabling programmes of work
- We will use our voice as a trusted partner to influence and improve care
- We will create inspiring spaces with state-of-the-art equipment to enhance care delivery and learning
- We will provide timely, reliable and transparent information to underpin care and research
- We will secure and diversify funding so we can treat all the children that need our care.
Our new strategy is presented in a ‘strategy house’ Together, they form a framework for our staff and leadership team to use to plan and make decisions.
Please access our strategy house document - Fulfilling our potential (769.34 KB)
If you would like to discuss Fulfilling Our Potential please contact email@example.com