How do I get referred to the Speech and Language Therapy department?

As a tertiary care hospital, all children who attend Great Ormond Street Hospital must be referred via local hospital consultants, community paediatricians or, in certain circumstances, via a GP. For more information, please see the hospital's general guide on how to get referred.

If you are a health professional looking to make a referral, please visit our guidelines on how to refer a patient.

Contact details

Speech and Language Therapy Department
Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Foundation Trust
Great Ormond Street
London WC1N 3JH

Departmental telephone number: 020 7813 8110