Conditions treated by the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery department
Below are a list of conditions treated by the Plastic surgery department at Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH).
As a specialist children’s hospital, we tend to see children who have already been seen by their local hospital consultant or community paediatrician.
Some of the conditions we treat are listed below, with links to further information if available.
- craniofacial conditions
- cleft lip and palate
- congenital hand anomalies
- simple finger polydactyly
- complex finger polydactyly
- thumb polydactyly
- absent or underdeveloped fingers
- ear surgery
- vascular anomalies and birthmarks
- congenital melanocytic naevi (CMNs)
- skin lesions
- tongue problems
Search our medical conditions section for more health advice and information about the conditions we treat.