The chosen poet will have some flexibility to choose the half day they work at GOSH. The day must be the same each week, between the hours of 09:30am – 1:00pm or 1:30 – 5:00pm and must work around the current programme schedule.
Main duties include
- Planning and leading participatory workshops/sessions in inpatient and outpatient wards
- Collecting feedback during sessions
- Participating in planning and evaluation meetings with the wider artist in residence team
- Acting as a representative of GOSH Arts while at the hospital
- Closing date: 12 February
- Shortlist confirmed: 19 February
- Interviews: Week commencing 5 March
- Start date: Week commencing 16 April
For more information and to apply please access our application pack below.
GOSH Arts open call poet in residence (219.69 KB)