She first worked at GOSH as a junior doctor in 1997. She was appointed as a consultant in 2007. Her areas of interest include end-stage cystic fibrosis and other lung diseases.
I love working at Great Ormond Street Hospital. It can be an emotionally difficult job, but everyone here goes above and beyond, working hard to get the best outcome for every child who comes to the hospital.
Children with cystic fibrosis are extraordinary. The disease is a huge burden, but they are so resilient and they are very vocal and have strong opinions about their lives and their care. They are amazing kids to work with.
Areas of interest include patients with end stage cystic fibrosis and other lung diseases.
- MB ChB, University of Manchester,1993.
- DCH, Royal College of Physicians, London, 1995.
- MRCP, Royal College of Physicians, London, 1997.
- MD, Clinical Paediatric Research, University of London, 2009.
- Member of the British Medical Association, Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health and International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation.
She is the Principle Investigator for a Phase IIa randomised, controlled open label trial of Rosuvastatin for the Prevention of AMinoglycoside-Induced Kidney Toxicity in Children with Cystic Fibrosis (ProteKt Study).