We provide a pre-award support to all grant applications, from large programme grants to smaller project grants and fellowship awards. We can:
- Advise on suitable grant funders and funding streams
- Assist with the preparation of applications
- Suggest the involvement of other support services and external agencies
- Research Design Service (RDS) London
- NIHR Clinical Research Network (North Thames)
- Clinical Trials Unit
- Provide feedback on your draft application, peer review comments and response to reviewers
- Arrange mock interviews.
We can also give advice regarding the long-term sustainability of your research and ways in which your programme of research can develop.
To access support please email: Grants.Advice@gosh.nhs.uk and we aim to respond to your request within three working days. We recommend that you contact the Grants Advice team as early as possible to ensure we can provide you with adequate support.