- Neuropsychological, developmental and social communication assessment, with a particular interest in visual impairment, autism, metabolic disorders and epilepsy.
Qualifications and training
- Qualification in Clinical Neuropsychology (British Psychological Society)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Paediatric Neuropsychology (UCL Institute of Child Health)
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (Institute of Psychiatry, Kings)
- PhD (Experimental Psychology, University of Cambridge)
- BSc (Psychology, University of Bristol)
Membership of professional bodies
- Chartered Clinical Psychologist (British Psychological Society, BPS) CPsychol
- BPS Specialist Register of Clinical Neuropsychologists
- Registered Practitioner Psychologist, HCPC
Greenaway, R. & Dale, N.J. (2017). Congenital Visual Impairment. In L. Cummings (Ed.), Research in Clinical Pragmatics. (pp. 441-469). Springer International Publishing.
Clark, M., Greenaway, R., & Neville, B. (2017). Landau Kleffner Syndrome. In A. Arzimanoglou (Ed.), Pediatric Epilepsy Surgery. John Libbey.
Greenaway, R, & Pring, L. (in press). Visual Disability. In Cambridge Handbook of Psychology, Health and Medicine. Cambridge University Press.
Peer reviewed papers:
Greenaway, R., Pring, L., Schepers, A., Isaacs, D. P., & Dale, N. J. (2017). Neuropsychological presentation and adaptive skills in high-functioning adolescents with visual impairment: A preliminary investigation. Applied Neuropsychology: Child, 6(2), 145-157.
Downes, M., Greenaway, R., Clark, M., et al. (2015). Outcome following multiple subpial transection in Landau‐Kleffner syndrome and related regression. Epilepsia, 56(11), 1760-1766.
Greenaway, R., Davis, G., & Plaisted-Grant, K. (2013). Marked selective impairment in autism on an index of magnocellular function. Neuropsychologia, 51, 592–600.
Greenaway, R., Mogg, K., & Bradley, B. P. (2012). Attentional bias for smoking-related information in pregnant women: Relationships with smoking experience, smoking attitudes and perceived harm to foetus. Addictive Behaviors, 37, 1025–1028.
Greenaway, R., & Howlin, P. (2010). Dysfunctional attitudes and perfectionism and their relationship to anxious and depressive symptoms in boys with autism spectrum disorders. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 40, 1179–1187.
Donnelly, N., Cave, K., Greenaway, R. et al. (2007). Visual search in children and adults: Top-down and bottom-up mechanisms. The Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology, 60, 120–136.
Greenaway, R. & Fortune, L. (2006). GPs’ views of psychology services: A comparison of GPs who refer to onsite and offsite Services. Primary Care Mental Health, 4, 245–254.Greenaway, R. & Plaisted, K. (2005). Top-down attentional modulation in autism spectrum disorders is stimulus specific. Psychological Science, 16, 987–994.
Developmental Epilepsy Clinic administrator
Telephone: 020 7405 9200 extension 1144