Centre for Inherited Cardiovascular Disease
Great Ormond Street Hospital
Great Ormond Street
London WC1N 3JH
To contact the team by telephone, please call the main hospital switchboard number, followed by the relevant extension number (listed below).
Please contact the clinical nurse specialists for clinical queries, specialist advice and support. If you wish to reschedule an appointment, arrange a referral, book patient transport or patient accommodation, please contact the team secretaries on the numbers below.
Main Hospital Telephone Number: 020 7405 9200
- Team Secretaries: extension 8839 or 5298
- Inherited Cardiomyopathy Nurse Specialists: extension 5305
- Inherited Arrhythmia Nurse Specialists: extension 5139
- Aortopathy Nurse Specialists: extension 5124
- Inherited Cardiovascular Disease Clinical Fellows: extension 7099
- Inherited Cardiovascular Disease Research Team: extension 8018
Secure e-mail for NHS staff: email@example.com
Please note that from December 2019 we no longer use fax