Bothered? So what if you overeat? Being overweight does not just lead to health problems. There are a lot of downsides to being overweight.
- You can get a hard time from the other people and from society.
- It's harder to get clothes that fit and that are comfortable.
- Not being good at sports or picked for teams can make you feel left out.
- It's more difficult to climb the stairs or run for the bus.
- Not fitting into the latest clothes when your friends are dressing like Girls Aloud or McFly can be upsetting.
- Obese children often get teased and bullied, which can damage self-esteem and confidence.