Tips and Skills Session
In order to better prepare candidates for the new virtual exam format, we have designed a two-part virtual classroom-based Tips and Skills Session.
These sessions are run by an accredited MRCPCH Examiner and offer you an insight into the virtual examination.
Each session is two hours and you can choose to attend Part A, B or both:
- Overview of the new exam format
- Preparation tips
- Individual station analysis with a focus on Extended Clinical, Development and Short Clinical
- Live demonstration of Short Clinical station
- Questions and Answer Session
- Brief overview of the new exam format.
- Preparation tips.
- Individual stations analysis with focus on: developmental, history taking and short clinical.
- Analysis on domains assessed for each station and approach to maximise performance on digital platform.
- Live demonstration of development and short clinical.
- Feedback, questions and answers
- Closing. Q and A.
- Slido Poll
Future session dates and pricing structure:
|Dates||Clinical Teaching||Fee per session|
15th September 2022 (Part A)
16th September 2022 (Part B)
|Tips and Skills Session||
GOSH (Non-training) – £25
HEE/STP - £50
UK - £75
International - £75