North Thames Consortium (NTC)
The North Thames Consortium (NTC) is a collaboration between the NHS Trusts across North Central London, North West London and North East London in an attempt to build a diverse faculty and patient database and combine efforts in the provision of MRCPCH education across the sector, with the aim of increasing the number of times per year diets of the real MRCPCH clinical examination can run, with a goal to develop a ‘North Thames Consortium examination centre’ in line with the RCPCH strategy.
The hospitals currently part of the NTC are:
- Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Foundation Trust
- University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust
- Whittington Health NHS Trust
- Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust