GOSH BRC Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine Theme's Research Coordination support
Research coordination support to all active researchers within GOSH and ICH aligned with TERM theme.
ATSMTD Research coordinator support application form (97.8 KB)
The GOSH BRC Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine (TERM) theme is inviting applications requesting Research Coordination support for activities aligned to TERM theme priorities.
Support is open to all active researchers within GOSH and ICH. You do not need to have had prior links with the BRC to be eligible to apply. Please note, any BRC-supported activities cannot involve animal research.
Specific areas of clinical research supported by the coordinator are the following:
- Review regulatory admissions and assist in the preparation of study documents
- Signposting to additional services, facilities and expertise within GOSH
- Informed consent discussions with GOSH patients and their family
- Coordinating study visits/sample collections, liaising with specialties across GOSH
- Management of site files and documentation on EPIC
- Research study data management
A maximum of 8 hours/per week can be requested.
Projects are shortlisted on the basis of the following criteria:
- Alignment to the aims and remit of the TERM theme
- Scientific excellence of the proposed project and supporting preliminary data
- Feasibility and deliverability of the proposal based on the available/requested resources
We strongly encourage applicants to speak to the following individuals before applying to ensure their projects are feasible.
- Pei Shi, Chia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Valerija Karaluka (email@example.com)
To request support, please submit a short application form to Pei Shi, Chia (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Valerija Karaluka (email@example.com)
There is no specific deadline to request support and applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, assessed against coordinator's capacity to provide support.