How is it given?
Effects on the unborn child
What are the side effects?
Altered blood counts
Increased risk of infection
Changes in heart function
Raised blood pressure
Upset stomach causing vomiting, diarrhoea and/or constipation
Lethargy and tiredness
Interactions with other medicines
- Keep all medicines and tablets in a safe place where children cannot reach them.
- Trametinib tablets should be kept in the fridge.
- Trametinib powder should be kept in the fridge before reconstitution. Once made up, it must be kept at room temperature for a maximum of 35 days.
- If your child vomits straight after taking the dose, inform your local doctor or nurse, as your child may need to take another one. Do not give them another dose without informing the doctor or nurse.
- If you forget to give your child a dose, do not give a double dose. Inform your doctor or nurse and keep to your child’s regular schedule.