Effects on the unborn child
What are the side effects?
Altered blood counts
Increased risk of infection
Upset stomach, nausea and vomiting
Skin rashes and blistering
Interactions with other medicines
- Keep all medicines and tablets in a safe place where children cannot reach them
- Dasatinib tablets should be kept in their original packaging in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight or heat.
- If your child vomits after taking the dose, inform your doctor or nurse. Do not give them another dose.
- If you forget to give your child their dose, do not give them a double dose. Inform your doctor or nurse and keep to your child’s regular schedule.
- If the doctor decides to stop treatment, return any remaining medicine to the pharmacist. Do not flush or throw it away.