Contact us

To access music therapy while your child is at GOSH, you can ask your play specialist, nurse, doctor, or any of the health professionals involved in your care to have a referral placed.

You can also reach the music therapy service through the play department:

Play Services

Level 5 Frontage 

Great Ormond Street Hospital 



Main office number: 020 7829 8849