OPEN TO ALL STAFF
We at GOSH are firm believers in recognising the diverse teams involved in caring for people with complex conditions.
Celebrating progress and innovation encompassing transition, working across boundaries, integrated care and more…
It is our pleasure to announce the 2nd Great Ormond Street Hospital Conference - ‘Continuous Care’ on Friday 23rd November 2018. Tickets can be purchased HERE.
Join us at the GOSH Conference to hear from professionals, patients, families and paediatric community leaders about the innovative work that continually takes place across the Trust.
No one day is ever the same at GOSH, as we work across boundaries to treat the most complex illnesses. The GOSH conference is an opportunity to hear inspiring stories and examples of pioneering research, in our drive to help children with complex health needs fulfil their potential.
Expect a thought-provoking day of talks as well as a chance to network in the beautiful setting of The British Library.
The lineup of speakers for the day includes:
- Hannah Hardy - Young People’s Forum
- Professor Russell Viner - President, Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- Dr. Liam Brennan - President, The Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Kath Evans - Lead, Patient Experience, NHS England
- Rozzy Amos - London and South East Director, Princes Trust
- Anthony Bennett - Former GOSH patient and multiple cardiac arrest survivor
Plus many more! View the full programme for the day.
Recognising the diverse teams involved in caring for people with complex conditions
The event is approved by the Royal College of Anaesthetists for 5.5 CPD credits.
CPD Accreditation has been sought from the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
RCPCH has approved this activity for CPD in accordance with the current RCPCH CPD Guidelines.