Novel Therapies is opening a regular call for project adoption based on its core resources and infrastructure. It will hold four calls and reviews per year with the first in 2018 now open and all 2018 Q1 applications will be reviewed before the end of March 2018.
Applications will be internally shortlisted by Novel Therapies then presented to the Science Board for review and ratification. Specific areas of clinical research supported by the Theme core infrastructure are the following:
- Study coordinators
- Health Care Assistants (for collecting biosamples)
- Mass spectrometry (pilot studies)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (pilot studies)
- Some limited funds will be made available for e.g. Mass spec and MRI
Project Adoption Application Form (72.97 KB)
Applicants should complete their applications on the attached proforma. The call is open to all active researchers within GOSH and ICH. We encourage applicants to combine this application with other funding calls; Rare Diseases 2018 call opens January 2018, with a deadline of 16 February and the applications will be also reviewed in late March. Please check the GOSH BRC website for more details or contact Dauda Bappa.
- 5 January - application process opens for Q1 2018
- 16 February - Rare Diseases funding call deadline (if applying in conjunction)
- 2 March at 5pm - Project Adoption Q1 application deadline
- Late March - Novel Therapies shortlisting and review
- April - applicants informed of decision