Zebra is located on the first floor of the Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine (RLHIM) building, which is next door to Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH).
Zebra Outpatients is dedicated to the care of children with a number of different medical conditions.
Zebra has 11 consultation rooms and is split into two clinic areas, clinic A and clinic B. Zebra has a phlebotomy room for taking blood tests and a central play area.
Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine (next door to Great Ormond Street Hospital)
60 Great Ormond Street
Finding your way around GOSH map (255.93 KB)
Who you will meet
On arrival at Zebra Outpatients, you will be welcomed by our reception team.
Zebra is run by our experienced clinic staff, comprising of Clinic Assistants, Health Care Assistants, Phlebotomists, Staff Nurses, Senior Staff Nurses, a Learning Disability Nurse and a Sister. Clinicians running the specialty clinics may include Consultants, Fellows, Registrars, Nurses, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Technicians, Dieticians and Physiotherapists.
If you have any queries regarding your appointment please call 020 7829 8880. The following members of staff will be available on the below extension numbers to help you during your visit:
- Sophie Wills (Sister): ext. 38022
- Anne Nicholls (Assistant Service Manager): ext. 1598
- Chantelle Clavier (Matron): ext. 1768
- Elena Gelsthorpe-Hill (Service Manager): ext. 8423 or 07718 130653.
Outpatients is open Monday to Friday, 10 hours per day, 5 days per week. Visitors are welcome from 08.30 until 18.30. We do our best to protect the privacy and dignity of our patients at all times.
Here is some information to help you during your appointment:
- All patients are entitled to have a chaperone present for any consultation, examination or procedure. If you would like one please inform your doctor or nurse who will be happy to arrange this.
- Young people may request to see their medical team without supervision. Please inform a nurse or receptionist if you would like this to be arranged.
- If your child has a learning disability and needs reasonable adjustments during their clinic appointment, please let one of the clinic staff or receptionists know.
- Due to potential allergic reactions, latex balloons are not allowed in Outpatients.
- If you have a hot drink please ensure you request a lid to prevent spillages.
- Please take care of your children to prevent any slips, trips or falls.
If you and/or your child have had recent contact with chickenpox or measles, or has chickenpox, measles, shingles, diarrhoea and vomiting, then please telephone your GP or Practice Nurse who will tell you whether to keep your appointment. We may need to reschedule your appointment to a different time.
Siblings and young family members are welcome in Outpatients. They must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Baby changing facilities and toilet facilities.
- Baby feeding room and bottle-warming facility.
- Vending machine for drinks and snacks.
- A sensory room on Hippo (level 4), which provides a restful waiting environment.
- Play area with activities organised by a dedicated play worker.
- Interview rooms, which provide a quiet waiting space or space for confidential conversations.
- The Lagoon restaurant (on the main Great Ormond Street Hospital site) where you can have a drink and/or meal and browse the hospital shop. There is a designated Disney Reef play space for children to have food or watch a film.
- A café on the ground floor of RLHIM.
- Patient Advice and Liaison Service (on the main Great Ormond Street Hospital site)
- Chapel and prayer rooms, located on the main Great Ormond Street Hospital site.