Applicants for this competitive programme are expected to have:
- a medical, dental or veterinary degree
- previous wet or dry lab research experience (desirable)
- continuous full General Medical Council (GMC) registration or equivalent.
Applications are welcomed from:
- candidates from all medical and surgical specialties
- candidates with a background in dentistry
- candidates with a background in veterinary medicine.
Applicants should be in a training position (not necessarily with a training number). Candidates at consultant grade will not be considered.
These are full-time research positions with limited participation in clinical activities.
Please note: the GOSH BRC will fund one of the fellowships and six of the projects that are available are eligible for this funding.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted through the Francis Crick Institute recruitment system.
- You must complete all required sections of the application form in full.
- Your application must be submitted by the deadline: 12 noon (GMT), Tuesday 13 November 2018.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- References should be received by Tuesday 20 November 2018.
- Your application may still be considered if references are not received by this deadline. However, no applicant will be invited to interview unless references have been received.