Paediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care:
- Dr Mok has special interests in neonatology, airway and respiratory problems, and renal support in critically ill patients.
Qualifications and training
- 1983 Diploma in Child Health (London).
- 1985 Member of the Royal College of Physicians, United Kingdom.
- 1985 Member of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland.
- Paediatrics – Major teaching hospitals in London.
- Neonatology – University College Hospital and St George's Hospital, London UK.
- Paediatric Intensive Care – Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne, Australia.
- Cardiac Intensive Care – Brompton Hospital, London, Royal Children's Hospital Melbourne.
Membership of learned societies
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, elected fellow 1997.
- Royal College of Physicians, UK, elected fellow 2002.
- Royal College of Physicians of Ireland, elected fellow 1999.
- Paediatric Intensive Care Society.
- European Society of Pediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care.
- Thames Regional Perinatal Group.
- Neonatal Society.
- British Medical Association.
- Royal Society of Medicine.
Significant interest in education and training
- Examiner in the Masters programme at the UCL Institute of Child Health.
- External examiner in Masters in Paediatrics in Malaysia.
- Training Programme Director, lead for faculty development subgroup in the London Deanery School of Paediatrics.
- Interim Director of Medical Education at GOSH.
- Infections in children in PICU with central lines NIHR HTA grant 2011 (CATCH – CATheter infections in CHildren).
- Surfactant protein genetic mutation testing in neonates with respiratory failure.
- NIDUS – Newcastle Infant Dialysis Ultrafiltration system NIHR EME grant 2015.
+44 20 7405 9200 extension 8808
+44 20 7405 9200 extension 8812
+44 20 7762 6830
+44 20 7405 9200 extension 8213 or 7950