Tests and treatments

Coming into hospital for treatment or a test? Enter a keyword in the box below and we'll search for it on our website.

Central Lines

A central line is also known as a ‘central venous catheter’. Sometimes the lines or ‘catheters’ are called by other names like HICKMAN® or GROSHONG® lines.