Become a Foundation Trust member and help make Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) a brilliant place for young people.
If you're aged over 10 and live in England and Wales, you can help us make a real difference to the future of GOSH. Current and former patients, their families, carers and friends, and members of the public, are all welcome to join our Foundation Trust.
Make a difference
- Have a voice throughout the Trust and a say in the way our services are run and developed.
- Raise the profile of young people in the hospital and help shape our services. Tell us what matters to you so that we can make improvements for patients who'll need us in the future.
- Keep up to date with hospital news, stories, volunteering and fundraising opportunities through our membership magazine Member Matters, which you’ll receive twice a year, plus regular emails.
- Take part in our annual online survey and give your views on important hospital services. You'll receive a link to the survey in one of our regular Foundation Trust emails.
- Come and observe our Members’ Council meetings and find out more about how the Board of Directors and the Members’ Council work together.
- Attend our Annual General and Membership (AGM) meetings to hear more about Trust services and developments. Read the highlights from the 2016 AGM.
- Join us as we go out into the community to engage with other young people.
How to join
It's quick, simple and free to join our Foundation Trust. Sign up using our online form.