Miffy Transitional Care Unit has five beds.
Staff on the ward
Miffy TCU is mainly run by our team of nurses, who work closely with the doctors to help you get better.
Other staff who work on the ward include physiotherapists, social workers, occupational therapists, healthcare assistants, play specialists, psychologists, psychotherapists, dieticians and housekeeping staff.
The following members of staff will be available to help you during your stay on the Miffy TCU:
- Ranjan Suri, Lead Consultant for Miffy TCU
- Suzanne Cullen, Head of Nursing
- Nicola Pratt, Lead Nurse
- Nicola Nabney, Ward Manager
- Alejandra Godoy, Ward Administrator
- Heather Hatter, Practice Educator
Conditions we treat
Some of the conditions we treat on Miffy TCU include:
- chronic lung disease
- complex respiratory conditions
- complex neuro-muscular disorders