Christina graduated from City University in 2004 and has worked with children with complex needs and acquired brain injury in NHS Trusts in London and Cambridge.
She currently works across the Developmental Epilepsy Clinic, Sturge Weber Clinic, Neurodevelopmental Assessment Clinic and Social Communication Disorders Clinic.
Presentations at Conferences
- British Paediatric Neurology Association, 2014, Poster - Assessing social communication in infants and children with Sturge Weber Syndrome.
- British Paediatric Neurology Association, 2013, Poster - Language and social communication development in Sturge Weber Syndrome.
- Paediatric Epilepsy
- Landau Kleffner Syndrome
- Sturge Weber Syndrome
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Developmental language disorders
- Language difficulties following acquired brain injury
Qualifications and training
- MSc Neuroscience, Language and Communication, UCL, London
- PG(Dip) Speech and Language Therapy, City University, London
- BA(Hons) Linguistics and French, UEA, Norwich
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Member of the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Member of the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT)
- Language development in paediatric epilepsy
- Language development in Sturge Weber Syndrome
- Social communication disorders in Sturge Weber Syndrome