She is the clinical lead for Paediatric Dentistry and works within a number of multi-disciplinary teams. She is also the departmental link for Learning Disability.
It is very rewarding to provide comprehensive dental care for such special children and to be a part of highly dedicated and specialised teams.
Comprehensive dental care for children with a wide range of complex medical conditions and syndromes, under local anaesthesia, inhalation sedation and general anaesthesia.
Special interest in the management of children with:
- haematology problems, including bleeding disorders and leukaemia
- conditions requiring transplantation (organ / bone marrow)
- metabolic disorders
- neurodisability, special needs and learning disability
Qualifications and training
- BDS (Hons) FDS RCS(Eng) FHEA
- GDC registered specialist in Paediatric Dentistry
- five years of specialist training in Paediatric Dentistry at Guy’s Hospital, Eastman Dental Hospital and GOSH
- member of the British Society of Paediatric Dentistry
- member of the British Dental Association
- communication and consent
- neutropenia and periodontal disease
- long-term effects of treatment for childhood cancer
Secretary: 020 7405 9200 ext 8353