- cardiothoracic surgery
- sub-specialisation in congenital cardiac surgery
Qualifications and training
- Birmingham Children's Hospital
Cardiothoracic surgical training
West Midlands Cardiothoracic Surgical Training Programme.
General surgical training
Queen’s Medical Centre, Nottingham and Northern General Hospital, Sheffield.
- FRCS(C-Th) (2011)
- PhD, University of Nottingham, UK (2008)
- MRCS(Eng) (2004)
- BM BS, University of Nottingham, UK (2001)
- BMedSci, University of Nottingham, UK (1999)
Royal Children’s Hospital and Murdoch Children’s Research Institute, Melbourne, Australia.
Find out more about publications by Ben Davies.