Dr Francesca Forzano is a Locum Consultant in Clinical Genetics.
She has worked at Great Ormond Street Hospital since 2016.
Dr Forzano works in general genetics. She runs outreach clinics at Basildon Hospital and Queen’s Hospital, Romford.
Qualifications and training
- European Society of Human Genetics (ESHG), member of the Professional and Public Policy Committee (PPPC) and of the Scientific Programme Committee (SPC)
- British Society of Genetic Medicine (BSGM) and Clinical Genetics Society (CGS)
- Società Italiana di Genetica Umana (SIGU)
- International Skeletal Dysplasia Society (ISDS)
- UK Skeletal Dysplasia Group
- Skeletal dysplasias
- Fragile-X syndrome
- Foetal Medicine
- Ethical, Legal, Social issues in human genetics
Secretary: Miss Fahmeda Begum
Tel: +44 020 7762 6856 - Fax +44 0207 813 8141 - email Fahmeda.Begum@gosh.nhs.uk