Great Ormond Street Hospital and Charity reserves the right to hide or delete any comments or content deemed inappropriate.
This may include:
- Abusive or hurtful comments
- Comments that use inappropriate language or hate speech (based on colour, race, nationality, ethic or national origin, religion, or sexual orientation)
- Inappropriate language includes: swearing, graphic descriptions of death or illness
- Off-topic, redundant or repeated comments (this includes the promotion of activities not related to Great Ormond Street Hospital)
- Personal or organisational attacks, threats or defamatory comments
- Naming individuals linked to legal or clinical enquiries
- Inappropriate or graphic imagery
- Comments or imagery that violates the privacy of our patients and their families or our staff
- Content, comments or imagery that violates copyright or that may be confidential
All opinions expressed on Great Ormond Street Hospital and Charity's social media pages represent the thoughts of the individual commenters, and not those of the hospital or charity.
Information posted on our social media pages should not be considered medical advice, nor is it intended to replace consultation with a qualified health professional. If you have questions about your health, please contact your doctor.
All links to other websites found on our social media sites are provided as a service to readers, but such linking does not constitute endorsement of those sites by Great Ormond Street Hospital and Charity, and as such we are not responsible for the content of external websites.
By submitting content to any Great Ormond Street Hospital and Charity’s social media pages (wall posts, comments, photos, links, etc.), you understand that this information is publicly available, and that Great Ormond Street Hospital and Charity may use this information in internal and external publications and other communications. If you do not wish to have your information published, please do not post that information.